Saturday, January 16, 2010

Don's 70th Birthday Party

A couple months ago my friend Julie asked me to help her with her uncle's surprise 70th birthday party. Julie wanted to do most of the planning herself and asked me to do all the floral centerpieces. The concept for the centerpieces was simple and modern and I was so excited to help her do that! To add to the tablescape, Julie designed these fun labels with golfing and fishing in black and bright neon green since those were her uncle's two favorite hobbies. The party was held at the Braemar Country Club and needless to say the food and setting was just perfect for her uncle since he's a big fan of golf. Julie's aunt was so sweet and invited me to stay as a guest too! See the pics below!

Enjoy!

























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a unique cake design and table décor is outstanding. Color combinations are royal as well. This color is for a go green theme. My sister in law is planning a birthday party for her husband. Will suggest her few pretty Chicago venues and also share this link for decoration help. Not able to take my eyes from this expensive crockery.