Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bony & Ryan's Modern & Chic Wedding

I had a blast this weekend with Bony and Ryan's wedding. I first met Bony through my friends Hieu and Loan almost 4 years ago. Bony was one of their bridesmaids and I am so happy Bony found her soul mate and decided to hire me to coordinate her wedding! Bony and Ryan are so easy going and they really made my job so much easier. It is an honor and a privilege for me to be a part of their big day! I absolutely love their sense of style and everything just came together so perfectly! Congrats two you on an amazing wedding day!
































































A BIG thank you to my 3 wonderful assistants Quyen, Nguyet, and Debbie. I would not have been able to pull off this wedding without their help.

Thank you to the following vendors for doing such an amazing job!

Venue: Eric Reichman, Museum of Contemporary Art La Jolla
Caterer: Giuseppe Ciuffa, Giuseppe Restaurant & Fine Catering
Beverage Manager: Thor Dahl, Museum Beverage Service MCASD
Photographer: John Wolley, Aquario Studio
Floral Design: Sharon Mintz, Organic Elements
Cake: Sumi Ramu, Sumi's Oven
Furniture & Linens Rentals: Haydee Alderete, Concepts Event Design
DJ/MC/Lighting: Kris Valentien, Positive Energy DJ
Officiant: Minister Jerry
Makeup: Gale Alexander, Make-up Artistry by Gale
Hair: Meleah, Meleah & Co.
Makeup Retouch: Tess Hildesheim
Hotel: Somer de Frates, Empress Hotel

No comments: