Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Nguyet & Danny's Wedding

My friend Nguyet got married last November but I never got a chance to blog about it. Nguyet will be helping me coordinate a wedding in a couple of weeks so this is a perfect time to blog about some of her work. Nguyet and I go way way back...back to 6th grade that is! Gosh, we've known each other for 2 decades now! I am totally dating myself now. :) Nguyet and I both took floral design classes together more than 10 years ago! We both have a passion for floral design ever since. Naturally she had to do all the flowers for her own wedding. Nguyet and Danny had a small intimate wedding with close friends and family at Danny's parents' home. Check out some of her work.


Bridesmaid's and bride's bouquet

Photo by Betty Lang

Bridesmaid's bouquet

Photo by Betty Lang

Centerpieces of orange tiger lilies

Photo by Betty Lang

No comments: